Thursday, July 25, 2013

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin

As most of you probably know from my constant complaining I am a very busy girl who is constantly running around doing stuff for baby (and occasionally other people, too). I'm not sure if it was from pregnancy hormones, my change in activity levels from laying around all the time to running around all the time, or something else, but suddenly my skin got very, very dry. And when I say dry don't take the word loosely. I couldn't wear any makeup that I already had because it made the dryness too obvious, so I just went bare skinned almost every day. My skin was cracking in some places and peeling in others, and it was horrible. So after a mask and using Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin (which I saw on the back of a baby magazine might I add) my skin is finally fixed! I was thinking of getting just the regular Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture, but I got this stuff instead because of how crazy my skin has been getting lately.

I pretty much love everything about this stuff. The bottom line is that it moisturizes my dry skin really well and it doesn't break me out, which is really important to me right now because I have been breaking out like a thirteen year old who just hit puberty (thanks a lot, pregnancy hormones). It doesn't leave my skin looking oily or shiny, which is also a plus, but in my opinion it's easier for me to cover shiny skin than dry skin so I would still like it if it did. It doesn't though! It doesn't smell bad or like anything really and that's coming from me with my pregnancy senses. It didn't break the bank or anything, I'm pretty sure I got it for about $9, but if you pay attention to coupons you can maybe find it for less. It's alcohol free so it isn't drying at all and it's water based instead of oil based, so it's okay for oily skin, too. Basically this stuff is ideal no matter your skin type.

The only problem that I could even find with this stuff is that I had to use three pumps when the back of it says to use one for all over your face and neck. I was excited to only use one pump because that's a huge money saver! Unfortunately it didn't work out that way, but I still love the formula and everything else about this stuff. I would give it 4.7/5 stars, definitely recommend it to my readers, and I plan on using it for a long time unless I find something better.

If you guys like this review let me know what products you want me to review so that I can do some more! What kind of moisturizer do you use? Have you ever tried this stuff? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!