Saturday, July 6, 2013
July Wishes 2013
These are the things that I want to buy really badly this month! And hopefully, if I save up correctly, I'll be able to get a lot of them or something close enough to satisfy me. However, some of these things are things that I will never be able to afford, but a girl can still dream, right? Let me know in the comments what you've been wishing for lately and let me know if you're into any of the stuff I shared here.
1. Army Parka $93.34: This army parka from ASOS is literally the cutest thing that I've ever seen and I want it so badly that I can hardly stand myself. The only problem is that I don't have the money for it. It would be so perfect for fall and the early weeks of winter. If I actually had the money I would be willing to splurge for it, but I just don't. I have to put more important things above clothes... sadly. Times are a-changin', I suppose.
2. Maternity Full Length Soft Touch Legging $20.36: I've come to learn I'm not going to be able to get $10 maternity leggings like I was so hoping. But they're a necessity, so I have to get them anyways. Most of them are at least $20 and if they're cheaper all of the reviews tend to say how poorly they fit. Everything I get from ASOS is really good quality though, so if I get these I can hopefully just get two pairs for the entire pregnancy and be happy with that. A charcoal pair and a black pair.
3. Maternity Peg Trouser in Bird $37.33: If you guys haven't been able to tell yet I am completely obsessed with ASOS and ASOS's Maternity clothes lately. These pants are no different from the rest of it. I absolutely love the pattern and the way that they look. I actually bought some solid peg pants from ASOS a few days ago, but they haven't gotten in yet. It says that they're really soft and should fit the entire pregnancy.
4. Capsule Ponytail Clip $18.00: If you guys didn't know this, which most of you probably don't, Nasty Gal is one of my favorite websites, but it's mostly out of my price range right now. However, I can't resist the urge to constantly window shop anyways (even if I can't fit into the clothes and wouldn't spend that much money on most of the accessories). I figured out yesterday while I was shopping I'm going to have to buy 95% of my accessories these next two seasons probably from Forever21 because I'm broke. I have tricks to keep those in good condition though.
5. Miu Miu Cat Eye Frames $325.00: Sorry that I won't shut up about these, but I just love them so much! If I could just make any item in the world appear in my hands right now it would be these glasses (and I wouldn't complain if everything else on this list appeared, too). They're just so fresh and fierce, okay? I totally don't have $325 to spend on something that I wouldn't use literally 24/7 though.
6. Zoeva Bamboo Pinsel Set 30 EUR: This set is kind of pricey, but it seems like it would be totally worth it. For 30 euros (about $38.50 in American dollars) you get the 12 makeup brushes and the travel cases, and you know what? 12 brushes are a lot of brushes for that amount of money. They're made of bamboo and they're completely vegan and they've gotten some killer reviews from what I have seen.
7. Conditioning Makeup Brush Cleanser $15.00: I originally was recommended this product from another blog, but the link they provided was more expensive than this. I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest you can buy it. It's the original website. Basically you use this stuff daily to clean your makeup brushes after using them. That prevents breakouts and spreading germs around on your face unnecessarily which is really important to me because I am a huge germaphobe lately. I carry around 3 bottles of hand sanitizer at all times and I refuse to touch door knobs with my hands. I'm that girl in the bathroom opening the door with her elbow.
8. Lady Danger Lipstick $15.00: You guys are going to shame the heck out of me for this, but I've never gotten MAC lipstick. I've been lusting after a million shades for a million years and I've heard from everyone under the sun that it's the best thing ever, but for some reason I can't will myself to spend that much on lipstick. I'm planning on it this month though. I've heard from so many people that it's worth it that I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a go because the colors are so fantastic, especially this one.
So what are you into lately? Are there any products that you could recommend me, clothes and beauty wise? Or even brands! Remember though that for clothes I am pregnant and right now I'm trying to buy mostly maternity clothes other than big shirts and dresses that will fit for awhile. What are you wishing that you could get this month? I hope I hear back from you guys.