Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gender Reveal Nails


In the spirit of actually being able to announce/brag about something regarding the baby I thought I would make another post about the little one's gender which is, as most of you have already read I'm sure, a boy! Yay! I had these nails in the outfit post from yesterday, It's a Boy, and I've been wearing them for over a week now. I don't think anyone has figured out I did them this way solely because the baby is a boy. Not even my boyfriend, my mom, or my best friend, and they know how I am. I'm just excited that I get to announce something, because I basically got to tell four people I was pregnant before the word some how got out. It was disappointing. Thankfully it was kept a well-hidden secret this time, so I can finally get some joy out of bragging about something!

First off sorry this second picture is so out of focus! I didn't think to upload them to the computer to check before I took the nail polish off, so sorry. To do these nails I applied my base coat like normal. After that dried I applied Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri "Blue Away," but I had to put on about 4 coats. I do not suggest this nail polish! I take very good care of my beauty products so that I can give you guys the best advice I can as well as keep them as long as I can. This is only the second time I've used this nail polish, it was closed and stored properly, but it is already drying up! Good thing it was only about $4. Then I applied Forever21 Love & Beauty's "Baby Face" on my ring finger, two coats. I let that dry then put on a top coat and voila! On my toes I just used the Forever21 polish so it would kind of match, but it wasn't too matchy.

Tell me what you guys think and if you're interested in me doing more posts like this. If you want to know what kind of base and top coat I use, I always use OPI. It's what works best for me! Aren't you guys excited to see all of the little boy clothes I pick out? And meet the little? I know I am!

P.S. If I make it to 100 followers on Bloglovin soon I'll definitely be willing to host a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!