Thursday, July 18, 2013

A Look at the Next Few Months

As most of you already know from my endless tweeting and posting on the subject I am pregnant. Twenty weeks pregnant to be exact. On top of that craziness I have to work, renovate the house for the little one that's on the way, shop shop shop, help plan more than one event, and keep up with the blog and my social media outlets that are connected. That's a lot for one girl to do, don't you think? And even though it may be difficult at times I'm going to try my best to keep up with the fast pace of things and not stop doing anything that I need or even want to do. It will just involve a lot of planning, pre-writing, and effort. I'm okay with that though! So here is what will be happening in the next few months with my life that will effect the blog. This definitely isn't everything, but I will update you guys if anything significant is happening that will keep me from updating.
  • Posting and social media both should pick up around August 15-18, 2013 when my boyfriend goes back to school. Until then I want to spend a lot of time with him.
  • Mid to late September I'm maybe throwing my friend a baby shower. In the planning process my activity may slightly decrease sometimes.
  • October 2-8, 2013 I'm going to Orlando, FL. I'll probably have some guest posts lined up as well as some scheduled posts that I wrote before hand. If you're interested in guest posting there will be more information soon, but fashion, beauty, and DIY posts would be ideal. Email me your ideas to debbieshapesandsizes@gmail.com
  • My sister's birthday and my boyfriend's birthday are on October 11 & 24, so for those two days I'll be pretty absent.
  • My baby shower will most likely be in mid October. My boyfriend's sister is probably planning it, but I'm going to have to help her out a lot because it's a handful so again my activity could possibly decrease.

I am thinking about adding a calendar to my sidebar to help keep my readers up to date about what's going on and why I may not be publishing comments as frequently or tweeting back, but I'm not sure how I would do that considering there's no option for it. Sorry this wasn't a very content-filled post, but I felt that it was necessary. If you have any questions or suggestions let me know. Again if you're interested in doing a guest post shoot me an email at debbieshapesandsizes@gmail.com with a pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!