Sunday, June 30, 2013

All About "Shapes & Sizes" and Me

My name is Debbie. I'm nineteen years old and at the moment I am seventeen weeks pregnant! It's a big step in my life, but I'm doing my best to prepare for the little boy or girl that I'm bringing into this world. That includes endless research, endless shopping, and an endless emotional roller coaster. But with the help that I'm receiving from my loved ones I know that I will be able to get through everything and I'll never be alone.

This blog is going to be all about life, style, and women. For and about women! Inspiring women of all shapes and sizes trying to live a happy, healthy lifestyle. The blog posts will include political issues, style/fashion, food/cooking, do-it-yourself projects, home decor, for the next few months a few pregnancy things, and some more! I'll try my best to keep everyone updated on new pieces that I'm planning on starting, etc.

If it sounds interesting to you then just stick around. I know nineteen may seem like a kid to some people, but I have a lot planned and I'm hoping that I'll be able to enlighten more than one person out there.

2 comments:

  1. I think the idea behind this is wonderful, it is so inspiring. Oh and congratulations! :)
    Abi xx
    http://alittleabstract.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I have big ideas and I hope they go somewhere and that the blog can touch someone eventually (:

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!